Released March 15th, 2008 | Link: http://a-framemag.com/mags/05
We just gave birth to 470 page A-Frame, we call her #5. Take a looksy.
We’ve got interviews with world champ Ben Player, east coast schredder Chris Schlegel, underground Santa Cruz ripper Sammy Garcia, and a profile of the photographer formerly known as Lil’ Todd Glaser. Meanwhile on the travel side of things, we’ve got an epic trip to Central America, a big honkin’ Mexico fiesta, and a voyage to the bottom of the South Pacific. But once again, the main attraction are the 3 epic galleries filled with 200 pages of photographic love. Be there now.
Released March 1st, 2007 | Link: http://a-framemag.com/mags/04
It's out! It's huge!! Issue 4 finally hits the web, weighing in at over 400 pages!!!
- An interview with style legend Spencer Skipper
- A wild conversation with Plastic Person Chuck Guarino
- A profile of up-and-coming Hawaiian aerialist Jacob Romero
- A look into the life and times of Pismo ripper James Murdock
- A profile of old-school Orange County bodyboarder Ron Ziebell
- A quick look at the talented crew from Ventura
- A rundown of the IBA Shark Island, Chile, and Pipe events
- 3 amazing photo galleries with over 140 mind blowing pages
Released January 22th, 2006 | Link: http://a-framemag.com/mags/03
A-Frame is back with our biggest issue yet, 262 pages of boogie goodness. Here's a rundown of what's featured this issue:
- An interview with Jeff Hubbard, aerial specialist and the biggest name in American bodyboarding today.
- A profile of Anthony Savoji, an up-and-coming Wedge local who has been picked to be a part of Mike Stewart's team.
- An interview with Tommy Pagano, New Jersey's old school prone and DK hit man.
- A profile on Oahu's young and talented photographer Zak Noyle.
- Travel stories from around the globe: Mexico, Oz, Tahiti, Indo and Costa Rica
- A session report on "The Monster From Down Under" swell that hit The Wedge this past summer.
- We check in with ex-Bodyboarding editor Eric Fairbanks.
- Darren Delmore graces us with his short story "Surf Fight, 1991".
- 3 amazing photo galleries.
Released August 12th, 2005 | Link: http://a-framemag.com/mags/02
A-Frame has managed to avoid the dreaded "sophomore slump" by putting out a new mag that's even better than the first. Over 200 pages deep, this puppy has plenty of eye candy and tons of solid reading material. The mag features:
- An interview with Brett Roldan, the Central Coast's ruthless DK viking.
- A profile of Tyler Weimann, considered by many as California's best young gun.
- An interview with Tim Hamilton, filmmaker and charger from Kauai. The interview also contains a trailer for Tim's upcoming video Boogie Nation.
- A profile with the unbelievably young and talented Pierre Louie Costes
- An in-depth East Coast article with perspectives from various right coast riders
- Solid coverage and photos of this year's Human Shark Island Challenge
- 3 galleries of unbelievable photography
Released April 11th, 2005 | Link: http://a-framemag.com/mags/01
The premiere issue has arrived and it's kicking ass and taking no prisoners. It's 120+ pages of high quality action photography, interviews, session reports, and much much more. This issue includes the following
- An interview with Mike Murphy, mainland America's great white hope
- A run-down of the '04/'05 Hawaiian season
- An interview with Northern California bodyboarder/artist Alex Schaffer-Czech
- The first of many columns from Darren "Lamb Lover" Delmore
- An insane session report from a wedgey righthander in Ventura with Kyle Maligro, Jacob Reeve, Phil Harnsberger and some up-and-coming boogie kids
- Tons of shots from what has been a great winter for Cali, the East Coast, and Hawaii